
Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy loving-kindness; according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
神啊,求你按你的慈爱怜恤我,按你丰盛的慈悲涂抹我的过犯。
Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
求你将我的罪孽洗除净尽,并洁净我的罪。
For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
因为我知道我的过犯,我的罪常在我面前。
Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight; that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
我向你犯罪,惟独得罪了你,在你眼前行了这恶,以致你责备我的时候显为公义,判断我的时候显为清正。
Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
我是在罪孽里生的,在我母亲怀胎的时候就有了罪。
Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts; and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom. – PSALM 51:1–6
你所喜爱的是内里诚实,你在我隐密处必使我得智慧。——诗篇51:1-6
THE psalm opens with an abrupt and impulsive appeal.
这篇诗篇以突然而冲动的呼求开始。
It is the psalmist’s ordinary way; to begin with an outburst of feeling; and then go on to explain more leisurely the experience which led up to it.
这是诗人的惯常方式;以情感的爆发开始;然后更从容地解释导致这种情感的经历。
So is it here.
这里也是如此。
His cry is for mercy;—”God be merciful to me a sinner.”
他的呼求是为了怜悯——”神啊,开恩可怜我这个罪人。”
And it is a cry altogether self-abandoning and self-despairing.
这是一个完全自我舍弃和自我绝望的呼求。
It is a simple casting of himself, sinner as he is, upon God.
这是简单地将他自己,作为罪人的他自己,投靠在神身上。
It is upon God, “according to his loving kindness, according to the multitude of his tender mercies,” that he casts himself.
他投靠的是神,”按照祂的慈爱,按照祂丰盛的慈悲”。
The rich, and large, and bountiful grace of God is his only stay.
神丰富、广大、丰盛的恩典是他唯一的依靠。
He appeals to it in terms expressive of the most emphatic fulness of contrite conviction and believing confidence:—”Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy loving kindness; according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.”
他以表达最强烈的痛悔确信和相信信心的词语向它呼求——”神啊,求你按你的慈爱怜恤我,按你丰盛的慈悲涂抹我的过犯。”
Table of Contents
目录
I. THE PRAYER OF A BROKEN HEART—CONFESSION OF SIN
一、破碎之心的祷告——认罪
II. THE PRAYER OF A BROKEN HEART—SUPPLICATION FOR FULL CLEANSING
二、破碎之心的祷告——祈求完全洁净
III. THE PRAYER OF A BROKEN HEART—ITS PURPOSE OF REPARATION
三、破碎之心的祷告——其补偿的目的
IV. THE PRAYER OF A BROKEN HEART—ITS PRESENT SACRIFICE AND FINAL PROSPECT
四、破碎之心的祷告——其现在的祭物和最终的盼望